October 26, 2009

My first Blog

After a long time, now i have found a new home to begin. As a programmer, i know that is was too late to create a blog... but i think it's only just begun. In my blog you can view all of my programming-studying life and also some of my favourite about multimedia entertainment like Rock, Movies. At this time, i am doing my best for my university exam, just about next month. After a boring year, hearing complains over and over again from my family, my company but that is life, tomorrow will be better, i think. I am studying C++ now, because it a main factor in my next exam and because i like it. Before that, i have a good vision and skill with .Net and Java technologies. I think C++ is very complicated, yeah that it is. I have researched many of books, websites and i have chosen a IDE that is good for me Eclipse for C/C++. I knew it sounds ridiculous, but i love it, yes i do; Code::Blocks is great too, but I like the way Eclipse teaches me how to config, write and compile a C++ application. During all of my boring programming time,  a guitar have to be always by my side. After a year of Dream Theater, now i have discovered a new air Queensryche. These guys are geniuses, the stream of music is awesome included the great voice of Geoff Tate. Yeah. how cool it is to play and sing some of their songs!

That is all, folks! Hope that you can image/shape/figure or something about me now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment